- As a regional account manager, you will manage and further develop our fast growing customer base in Europe. The product portfolio mainly targets poultry and piglets and is based on innovative and patented products with proven scientific results.
- With your passionate drive and professional approach you will achieve agreed annual targets.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key persons at existing customers and potential customers.
- You will participate in trade fairs, conferences and seminars and are able to translate trends and development opportunities into business.
- You collect, analyse and evaluate customer information, competitive landscape and market data.
- You report to the Business Unit Manager Provifeed (based in Belgium) and you work closely together with multidisciplinary teams.
- Master of Science (preferably master’s degree in bio-chemistry, nutrition or agriculture).
- As an ideal candidate, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business. development or sales in the agriculture industry and a proven track record in bringing new products to the market.
- You build strong customer relationships at all company levels.
- You are an outstanding team player, entrepreneur and communicator.
- You are willing to travel internationally (50% of time).
- You are self-motivated and can work autonomously.
- You prefer working in a “no nonsense” culture within a dynamic medium sized company.
- You are highly computer literate: you are able to work with Microsoft Office Suite and you are willing to learn internal business systems. Experience with ERP systems and Lotus Notes is a plus.
Besides a competitive salary and benefits, we offer you a varied and exciting position and a motivating work environment in a progressive company with a passionate family shareholder. You will work as part of a dynamic team where there is plenty of room for initiative and personal input.