Proviron Inc., the US subsidiairy of Proviron Group, has an immediate need for a Sales & Marketing Manager NAFTA. If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in sales of chemical products and solutions we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a privately owned global company offering a competitive base salary, incentive and benefit plan.
- As our local sales executive you will manage and further develop our existing NAFTA customer base and product portfolio.
- With your drive and professional approach you will achieve the agreed annual targets (volume, revenue and margin growth) and all the other qualitative objectives. The annual budget, sales and marketing strategy, sales development and sales management are your main tools to achieve this.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the continued development, implementation and communication of our business strategy.
- Furthermore, you will introduce new concepts and products with existing and new customers.
- You will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or supply chain executives
- You will take part in trade fairs, conferences and seminars, in order to stay updated on trends, developments and opportunities in the market. You are able to translate these opportunities into business.
- You gather, analyze and interpret customer, competition and market data, while sharing this info and your ideas with our Product Development Managers.
- You report to the Commercial Director (based in Belgium) and you work closely together in multidisciplinary teams (R&D, Product Development, etc…) if needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.).
- As an ideal candidate you have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a business management role (preferably in a B2B environment) in the chemical, plastics, composites or chemical services sales or any related industry.
- You build strong customer relationships at all levels and have a “nose” for new business opportunities.
- You have a harvester´s soul but are disposed of the necessary hunter competences, combined with a good understanding of business economics.
- You can demonstrate your sales or account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, and developing executive-level relationships.
- You are a definite team player, entrepreneur and communicator.
- You are prepared to travel frequently.
- You combine business acumen with excellent communication skills and outstanding organizational skills.
- You have a history of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation.
- You like working in a “no nonsense” culture within a dynamic, flat structured company.
- You are highly computer literate: you are able to work with Microsoft Office Suite and you are willing to learn internal business systems. Experience with ERP systems and Lotus Notes is a plus.
Besides a competitive salary and benefits, we offer you a varied and exciting position and a motivating work environment in a progressive company with a passionate family shareholder. You will work as part of a dynamic team where there is plenty of room for initiative and personal input.